Agreement to the processing of personal data
Consent to the processing of personal data
Hereby, in accordance with the Federal law № 152-FZ "on personal data" dated 27.07.2006 freely, by my will and in my interest, I Express my unconditional consent to the processing of my personal data by LLC "NC logistic", registered in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation at:
123290, Moscow, Mukomolniy proezd, d. 4 A, building 2. (hereinafter - the Operator).
Personal data - any information relating to a particular or determined on the basis of such information to an individual.
This Consent is issued by me for the processing of the following personal data:
- Other information (information about your visits, use of the Site, your IP address, geographical location, computer information, including browser version, operating system, source of information, duration and time of visit, number of page views).
Consent is given to the Operator to perform the following actions with my personal data using automation and/or without the use of such means: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), use, depersonalization, as well as the implementation of any other actions provided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation both manual and automated methods.
This consent is given to the Operator to process my personal data for the following purposes:
- providing me with services/works;
- sending notifications to my address regarding the services/works provided;
- preparation and sending of responses to my requests;
- sending to my address information, including advertising, about events/products/services / works of the Operator.
This consent is valid until its revocation by sending a notification to the email address email@example.com ahhh! In case of withdrawal of my consent to the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to continue processing personal data without my consent if there are grounds specified in paragraphs 2-11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of article 11 of the Federal law №152-FZ "on personal data" dated 27.06.2006.